Sunday, December 6, 2009

Euphoria.... Once Again By: Christine

I promised that I'd be having too much fun in Maui to update my blog again before Bangkok, but today's euphoric events MUST be shared with my family and friends...

Today I met the woman who is the understudy for the character Elphaba in the San Francisco production of Wicked (Broadway Musical)!!! It was by total coincidence and luck that we were introduced! When I found out, I nearly fainted. Anyone who knows me well knows how CRAZY I am for that show and that cast! We hung out for hours talking and chatting away.... I even shared with her that I knew all the lines to every single song from the play, then we preceded to break out into duet of the song "What Is This Feeling?" (her singing her part, me singing Galinda's... of course).

She even offered to take me backstage and show me the ropes and even watch as they "greenify" her (apply green makeup to her face, hands, and neck)!! AHHHHHHHHHH

Okay, well that's enough of my dorkyness for tonight... For all of you that wished me fun on this trip, FEAR NOT. These past two days have been epic.

See you in Bangkok! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! PERFECT for you - what a treat. Love that you did that duet..... Broadway here she comes!

    ReplyDelete