Monday, December 21, 2009

Adventurous Times in Saigon! By: Christine

Spent a relaxing last day in Phuket, I spent the last of my Thai Baht on an oil massage, then took the mini bus to the airport to catch our flight to Saigon! Flight went very well, and despite the many screaming children on our flight, we made it!

Got a bit lost on our way to the hotel, but nothing we couldn't handle. :) Found a cozy little hotel with two twin beds for Audra and I, and I passed out before my head even hit the pillow!

Oh, I forgot to mention I left my backpack in the taxi cab and we had quite the adventurous 2 minutes chasing after the cab, jumping in another cab, and basically riding in a high speed car chase while the taxi driver successfully hunted down the first driver! So... despite how much my mother would have LOVED to see me loose my bag as a valuable lesson learned, sorry to say mom, not this time!! My luck was just too good! :)

So excited for the food, I think that here I will finally get my fix for noodles satisfied! Okay, off to see the famous Ben Thanh Market!

XOXO
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment